Table of Contents
We're here to help!
For 30+ years we have made computer buying easy and will continue that tradition. Sauve's no longer offers new or custom built computers for sale. However, service and support for all brands, including ours, continues as usual.
Selecting a computer to purchase can be a bewildering, techno-babble filled experienced. We offer two ways to help you navigate the buying process:
- This website.
- Stop By. You may schedule a time to stop by the store and where we assist in the ordering process. Together, we decide what product to purchase, guide you through the ordering process, and have the computer shipped to your location.
The computer is purchased using your credit card and shipped to your location. If data transfer from an old computer is required, we ask for the old and new computers to be brought in upon delivery and we take it from there.
Things to know:
- We recieve no commision or payment of any kind from the companies we recommend.
- We do not charge anything to assist in the ordering process.
- Our service starts with setting up the new computer and copying data and programs from the old computer.
- We focus on Dell computers and HP and Brother printers. However, if a better offer is found, it makes no difference to us which brand is purchased.
- Some recommendations may be directly purchased in a regular store instead of online.
- We have numerous accessories and cables in stock.
- Once the purchase is completed and received, we ask for both the old and new computers be brought in the shop for setup and data transfer.