Table of Contents
Things to know:
- We are very aware of replacement versus repair/upgrade costs.
- Our service rates are general. It can be more or less depending on the situration
- Shop time is typically 24 hours, but can be longer for major issues or part orders.
- If repair costs exceeds our estimate or parts are required, you will be notified.
- We warranty our service for 90 days.
- We use decades of common sense to determine if a device should be repaired, upgraded, or replaced and will advise accordingly. The last thing we want is to service equipment that fails in a month.
Typical Labor Costs:
On-the-spot Repair: $20 - $30
When a device comes into the shop, we will inspect/test it immediately if possible.
Occasionally we can perform a service at that time if the issue is minor, operator error, or an external issue.
We may need to service a device immediately, such as passwords, because we need your phone.
We may also be able to provide an immediate estimate of the repair at no charge.
In-Shop Repair: $99 - $199
- Plus the costs of any parts/software.
- The upper range is usually reserved for major issues such as data recovery, rebuilding, etc.
- $99 is the average labor cost. It can be less for basic repair(s).
- "In-Shop" service is the most thorough with the highest value. It includes the repair of all issues found, not just the stated issue(s).
Remote Repair: $25 - $99
- Typically billed in 15-20 minute time increments
- Remote Service means logging into your computer, with your permission, and fixing the issue(s).
- It can avoid bringing in the computer for service. It's a good option if mobility is an issue.
- You must have a functioning Internet along with the computer must working well enough to browse the Internet.
- You don't have to know how to make remote access work. We'll instruct how to go about it.
- It's not as thorough as in-shop service.
- You can watch everything we do if you wish.
- If we find the issue cannot be resolved in a reasonable amount of time, we will advise bringing it in or we can pick up if mobility is limited.
On-Site/In-Home: $99 - $199
- On-site or In-home service is the most expensive.
- We make every effort to address the issue remotely first. Otherwise, a service call will be planned.
- If we find the service may take an excessively long time, such as long updates/upgrades or troubleshooing, we will bring the device into the shop and deliver it back as needed.
Check Out Charge: $29.95
- There is no charge for evaluating/answering questions/advice at the counter. We will advise the best we can at that time, if required.
- If it's found that the repair cost will be excessive and replacement is in order, we have a checkout charge of $29.95.
- Phone\Tablet: We offer setup and instruction at 15 minute intervals.
- SSD Upgrade: $229 - $279 ( Radically improves overall performance )
- Backup\Data Recovery: $99 - $199 ( Recover lost data or backup data )
- Sanitize: $99 ( Prepare a computer for sale )
- New Computer Setup (Includes Data/Program Copy): $199 ( After purchasing a new computer, we set it up with your old data)
- Computer disposal includes data and drive destruction.
- If saving data is required, that is done before drive destruction.
- Computers: $15
- Monitors: $20 ( Over 30": $35 )
- Printer: $10
- Misc Electronics: $0
- $99 plus the cost of any backup device, if necessary.