Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
OfficeMax\OfficeDepot, BestBuy or Amazon have all the printers a home user needs. Click here for a discussion on printers in general along with tips for making a selection that best fits your needs. Things to focus on are inkjet versus laser, paper capacity and daily volume.
Greatest inkjet printer tip of all time: Run a print job at least once a week in the event the printer is not used during that time. It keeps the cartridges and print heads from drying out. Put a reminder in a calendar if you must.
HP Envy 5055 InkJet
HP Envy Photo 7155 InkJet
HP Officejet Pro 9015 InkJet
Brother HL-L2370DW Laser
Brother MFC-L2750DW Laser
Brother MFC-L3770 Color
Bigger! Better! More!
Businesses may need more capabilities and capacity than the suggestions on this page. Things to think about:
- All large scale printers eventually require support. We no longer offer for sale or service printers. If your business or organization needs a large capacity, expensive printer, make sure it’s backed by a servicing dealer.
- Be prepared for high consumable expense – specifically toner and ink. It’s just a fact of life.
- Never, never, never purchase third party or re-manufactured toner and ink. Always go with factory original toner and ink.
- Store paper in a dry place and in it’s packaging until needed.
- Never, never, never re-use paper. Re-using printer will gum up the internals.