~$649.00 as of 12/28/2019
Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
Processor: Intel i5-9400
Drive: m.2 SATA 256 GB SSD
Rear Line In\Out, Mic, Audio
Front Combo Audio
VGA, HDMI Video
Wired Mouse and Kybd
Cyberlink Media Suite
1 Year McAfee Antivirus
Windows 10 Pro
H: 11.5″, W: 3.65″, D: 11.5″
- This is an excellent home or business computer. It contains all of the features we’ve offered throughout the years.
- The overall size is remarkably small.
- We have also been able to install a second, internal drive for backup purposes.
Things to be aware of:
- No DVI video port. Can use a simple HDMI > DVI adapter cable if needed.
- DVD Playback software included.
- The included mouse and keyboard are of a very basic quality. Best used as spares.
- No parallel or serial ports, if you need to run very equipment.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.