~$991 as of 12/28/2019
Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
Processor: Intel i5-9500
Drive: m.2 NVMe 256 GB SSD
Rear Speaker Out
Front Universal Audio
VGA, HDMI, Display Port Video
Wired Mouse and Kybd
Cyberlink Media Suites
Windows 10 Recovery USB
Windows 10 Pro
H: 11.4″, W: 3.7″, D: 11.5″
- This is a customized version of the standard 3070. When ordering, you must make sure the correct options are selected.
- Typically installed in a business setting.
- You may add or remove customization as needed such as a larger capacity drive, more memory, etc.
- This model has a full size card reader and wireless added.
- It contains all of the features we’ve offered throughout the years.
- The overall size is remarkably small.
- Has room for a second, internal hard drive.
Things to be aware of:
- Since this is the customized 3070, the image showing it with a card reader is correct. Again, when ordering you must confirm all your options are accounted for. The link will change without warning.
- Comes equipped with a TPM module for drive encryption.
- 4 Front USB ports – 2 USB3, 2 USB2.
- No rear Mic and Line-In jacks.
- Front is a single combo jack for headphones or mic.
- No DVI video port. Can use a simple HDMI > DVI or Display Port > DVI adapter cable if needed.
- DVD Playback software included.
- The included mouse and keyboard are of a very basic quality. Best used as spares.
- No parallel or serial ports, however this customized model does offer a COM port option.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.