~$1,849 as of 11/02/2019
Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
Screen: 15.6″ – Touch
Processor: Intel i7-8665
Drive: m.2 NVMe 512 GB SSD
Battery: 68Whr, 4 Cell
No DVD Drive
Micro Card Reader
Windows 10 Pro
- Extreme quality and feature rich.
- It offers 16GB or RAM, 512 GB SSD, i7 processor, touch screen, larger battery, backlit keyboard, etc.
- Other than the 2-in-1 capability to convert to tablet style use, it has all the modern features you could want.
- Still uses an 8th generation processor, where 9th and 10th are becoming the standard.
Things to be aware of:
- Touch screen.
- 8th generation processor as opposed to the current 9th and 10th generation.
- No DVD drive or playback software.
- HDMI port is available.
- The card reader is a “micro” type, not full size.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.