~$1,372 as of 11/02/2019
Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
Screen: Enhanced 15.6″ – Touch
Processor: Intel i7-8565U
Drive: M.2 512 NVMe SSD
Battery: 56Whr, 4 Cell
No DVD Drive
Windows 10 Pro
- This is an enhanced version of the regular 3500
- Touch Screen
- i7 Processor
- 512 GB SSD
- Backlit Keyboard
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Recovery Media
- The link is current as of 11/02/2019. However, since this is a very customized selection, always doublecheck every feature.
Things to be aware of:
- Uses the 8th Generation processor. The 9th and 10th generation are becoming the new standard.
- No DVD drive or playback software.
- HDMI and VGA ports are available.
- The card reader is a full size SD slot.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.