Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
Screen: 15.6″ – No Touch
Processor: Intel i5-9400
Drive: M.2 NVMe 256 GB SSD
Battery: 68Whr, 4 Cell
No DVD Drive
Micro Card Reader
HDMI Video Output
Windows 10 Pro
- This laptop is of the highest quality non-touch screen models. Can’t get much better.
- It has everything needed including highest capacity battery, wide view screen, low weight, backlit keyboard, etc.
- Uses a modern, 9th generation processor.
Things to be aware of:
- Not a touch screen.
- No DVD drive or playback software.
- HDMI port is available for an external monitor.
- The card reader is a “micro” type, not full size.
- TPM Enabled for encryption.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.