~$799 as of 12/28/2019
Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
24″ Screen – Touch Enabled
Processor: Intel i5-10210U
Drive: M.2 NVMe 256GB SSD
No DVD Drive
Rear Panel Audio
Left Side Universal Audio
Wireless mouse and kbrd
No DVD Playback Software
Windows 10 Home
Screen H: 13″, Width: 21.3″
- Suitable for home or business.
- Uses the very latest 10th generation processor.
- Includes WiFi\Bluetooth\Ethernet.
- Includes full size card.
- It contains all of the features we’ve offered throughout the years.
Things to be aware of:
- All jacks are in the rear. No side connectors. Can be a bit clumsy at times.
- No DVI video port. Can use a simple HDMI > DVI adapter cable.
- Wireless mouse and keyboard.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.