~$1,299 as of 12/28/2019
Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
27″ Screen – Touch Enabled
Processor: Intel i7-10510T
Drive: M.2 NVMe 512GB SSD
Rear Audio Out
Rear Card Reader
Wireless mouse and kybd
NO DVD Playback Software
Windows 10 Home
H: 17.8″. W: 24″ ( Just Screen )
- Fully loaded specifications.
- Suitable for home or business.
- 10th Generation Processor.
- Very large, 27″ touch enabled screen.
- Includes WiFi\Bluetooth\Ethernet.
- Includes rear card reader.
- It contains all of the features we’ve offered throughout the years.
Things to be aware of:
- All ports are in the back. Not easy to get to.
- One, rear, universal headphone jack.
- No DVI video port. Can use a simple HDMI > DVI adapter cable.
- Includes a wireless mouse and keyboard.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.