~$629 as of 12/28/2019
Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
Screen: 15.6″ – No Touch
Processor: Intel i5-1035G1
Drive: m.2 NVMe 256 GB SSD
Battery: 42Whr, 3 Cell
No DVD Drive
Windows 10 Home
H: .71″, W: 14.35″, D: 9.79″
- Comes with the newest, 10th generation Intel processor.
- No touch display, but there is an option for touch display if selected.
- Excellent price.
- Backlit keyboard.
Things to be aware of:
- No DVD drive or playback software. An externally connected DVD drive is available.
- HDMI port is available for an external monitor.
- Full size card reader.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.