~$699 as of 12/29/2019
Products, prices and specification change constantly. The listed recommendations are for general information only and should not be accepted as accurate at any given time. Always confirm current specifications match your needs.
Screen: 15.6″ – Touch/Tablet
Processor: Intel i5-10210U
Drive: M.2 NVMe 256 GB SSD
Battery: 42Whr, 3 Cell
No DVD Drive
HDMI Video Output
No Numeric Keypad
Windows 10 Home
Color: Silver/Black Kybd
H: .71″, W: 14.35″, D: 9.79″
- The main feature of this laptop is that the touch-enabled display can rotate all around to the back of the laptop where it can be used as a tablet. Other touch enabled laptop screens lift up only to a normal viewing position.
- This unit uses the latest 10th generation Intel process.
Things to be aware of:
- No Ethernet Jack.
- No DVD drive or playback software. An externally connected DVD drive is available.
- HDMI port is available for an external monitor.
- Full size card reader.
- Dell offers an extended hardware and accidental damage warranties that we may recommend, especially for businesses where downtime is unacceptable.
- They have the “ProSupport” and “ProSupport Plus” warranties. The “Plus” covers accidental damage. Occasionally Dell will offer the “Plus” warranty at the “ProSupport” price.
- Whether or not to take advantage of it depends on your tolerance for downtime. We have found that there is a low chance it will be needed on desktops, higher on laptops. In fact, we strongly encourage purchasing extended warranties on laptops due to their fragile nature.