Buying Assistance Services
We're here to help!
We have always made computer buying easy and will continue that tradition. However, after 30 years, Sauve’s no longer offers new or custom built computers for sale. Service and support for all brands of computers and laptops, including our own, continues unchanged.
Selecting a computer to purchase can be a bewildering, techno-babble filled landscape. We offer two new ways to help you navigate the buying experience:
- Our first option is a personal, one on one, computer recommendation service where the most appropriate computer that fits your needs is selected for you. After approving the selection, you are directed where to purchase it.
- A second option is to use the free recommendation service on this website assist you in selecting the appropriate device that fits you needs.
Things to know:
- Both services focus on Dell computers and laptops along with HP and Brother printers.
- We receive no payment of any kind from Dell, HP, Brother or any other third party provider. This is a service to replace our traditional buying experience.
- Some of our recommendations can be purchased directly from Dell or though the box stores such as OfficeMax, OfficeDepot or BestBuy.
Once the purchase is completed, we offer a data and program transfer service to get all your existing “stuff” from the old computer to the new. In no way are you obligated to use this service after purchasing your new computer.
Personal Buying Assistance
How Does It Work?
- Contact Us.
- We discuss what you are looking for, with our suggestions, and return our recommendation a day or two later via email and a phone call.
- If you approve, one of two things happen:
- If the purchase can be made locally using a box store, we direct you to the exact model we recommend.
- If the purchase is through Dell, we collect your address, contact, and shipping information, put the order together with Dell, and direct you whom to call to order it using a credit card. It’s a 5 minute process talking to an actual human being that already has your account and order information.
- You now are owners of a new computer. You may get things going on your own, or drop off the old and new computers by us for data and program transfer.
What is the cost of the personal buying service?
- We are introducing our buying assistance service at a cost of $29.95. If you choose to use our Data Transfer Services the buying service fee is waived.
- The Data Transfer Service is typically $149. If multiple user and email accounts exist, it may approach $199. If only setup and program installation is required with no data or programs to transfer, $99 is typical.
Online Recommendation (Free)
There are two ways to use our free recommendation service:
- Start at the beginning
- Decide on the form factor (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, etc)
- Review features and options that are currently available.,
- Use that knowledge to select the specific desktop, laptop, or printer model.
- Go straight to our specific recommendations:
- We also offer more recommendations including email services, wireless setups, phone and tablets, and more!