Buying Assistance Services
We're here to help!
We have always made computer buying easy and will continue that tradition. However, after 30 years, Sauve’s no longer offers new or custom built computers for sale. Service and support for all brands of computers and laptops, including our own, continues normally.
Selecting a computer to purchase can be a bewildering, techno-babble filled experience. We offer two new ways to help you navigate the buying process:
- Our first option is a personal, one on one, computer recommendation service where the most appropriate computer that fits your needs is selected for you. After approving the selection, you are directed where to purchase it.
- A second option is to use the online recommendation service on this website to assist you in selecting the appropriate computer that fits you needs.
Things to know:
- Both services focus on Dell computers and laptops along with HP and Brother printers, with an occasional, unique recmmendation.
- We receive no payment of any kind from Dell, HP, Brother or any other third party provider. This is a service to replace our custom built computers and laptops.
- Some of our recommendations can be purchased directly from Dell or though the box stores such as OfficeMax, OfficeDepot or BestBuy.
Once the purchase is completed, we offer a data and program transfer service to get all your existing “stuff” from the old computer to the new. In no way are you obligated to use this service after purchasing your new computer.
Personal Buying Assistance
How Does It Work?
- Contact Us.
- We discuss what you are looking for, with our suggestions, and return our recommendation a day or two later via email and a phone call.
- If you approve, one of two things happen:
- If the purchase can be made locally using a box store, we direct you to the exact model we recommend.
- If the purchase is through Dell, we prepare the order and direct you whom to call at Dell. Payment is done using a credit card not unlike any other online purchase. It’s a 5 minute process ordering from a actual human being. We made the selection and prepared the order at Dell for you. No decisions are required on your part.
- You are now owners of a new computer. You may get things going on your own, or drop off the old and new computers by us for data and program transfer.
What is the cost of the personal buying service?
- We are introducing our buying assistance service at no cost.
- The Data Transfer Service ranges from $149 – $199, if it should be needed. If only setup and program installation is required with no data or programs to transfer, $99 is typical.
There are two ways to use our online recommendation service:
- Start at the beginning
- Decide on the form factor (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, etc)
- Review features and options that are currently available.,
- Use that knowledge to select the specific desktop, laptop, or printer model.
- Go straight to our specific recommendations:
- We also offer more recommendations including email services, wireless setups, phone and tablets, and more!